Winter is apon us - Here is a reminder about winter parking regulations within the City of Red Lake Falls.
Remember: NO OVERNIGHT PARKING on Main Avenue (Hwy 32) as it’s a State highway and snow is removed by the State.
Winter Parking Regulations
Section 701.08. WINTER PARKING. No person shall stop, stand, or park any vehicle on any street in any of the following places at any of the following times between November 1 and April 15, both dates inclusive.
1. On Main Avenue (Highway 32) between the hours of 2:00 a.m. and 6:00 a.m. on any day.
2. On the north and west sides of all streets and avenues on odd numbered days from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. the next day.
3. On the south and east sides of all streets and avenues on even numbered days from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. the next day.
4. In any alley of the city between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. the next day.
5. On any other street as determined by the city council and indicated by appropriately posted signs.
Babysitting Clinic 2015
The Red Lake Falls Women of Today will be hosting a Babysitting Clinic Saturday, October 31, 2015 at Bethany Lutheran Church. Registration is from 8:30am to 9:00 am. Class be from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm (lunch will be provided). For more information on this event and the registration form, check out the Red Lake Falls Community Calendar.
Santa Day 2015
It's official, Santa will again be making a pre-Christmas visit to Red Lake Falls on December 5th, 2015. Santa says he is looking forward to meeting with all the children in the community. For more information on this event, check out the Red Lake Falls Community Calendar.
67th Annual Smorgasbord
Bethany Lutheran Church would like to announce the 67h annual Smorgasbord. Join us Saturday, October 10th 2015 for our favorite meal of the year. We will be serving from 4:30 - 7:30 pm. Adults $12.00 6-12 $6.00 5 & under $2.00. To place an order for delivery call 253-2589.
Red Lake Falls Fire Department Training Burn
The Red Lake Falls Fire Department conducted a training burn on September 23, 2015. Members of the fire department refreshed on staging, equipment use, and interior structure fire attacks on an old farm house. Thank you to those that assisted, including the Red Lake Falls Ambulance Service for being on scene to assist with the monitoring of vital signs of the firemen.